NOTE

I only have freebies or designs on this blog.
My QP's also have both a 12x12 and an 8 1/2 x11 version for those still using that size. :)
My layouts contain the link to where you can purchase the entire kit. :)
My Main Blog about life is:
HERE

Thursday, January 28, 2010

And Many More Brag Book and QP blog Train

Happy Birthday Manda from Nibble Skribbles! To finish off her birthday celebration we are having a CT blog train using her kit And Many More.

Here is my contribution. Only the 12x12 is shown in the preview but you'll get the 12x12, 8.5x11, and brag book pages all for one download! What a bargain! :)

Photobucket

Here are the other locations:

Steph

Kim

Noelle

Christie

Glenda

Colleen

Kathy

Amber

Simona

Megan

Beth

Manda

Donni You are Here :)


And here is the page that I took it from.
Photobucket

1 comment:

GlitterQueen said...

Thanks, this is really cute!